Optimize Elastomer Mounts for Electric Vehicles Using the HFe 3 Test Rig
Learn in our 60-minute webinar about how electric and hydrogen powered vehicles shift the demands for NVH design of elastomer mounts. Understand from real life examples why it is important to test elastomer mounts for high frequencies to validate your simulation models.
Covered Topics Include
- Electric vehicles and their impact on NVH testing
- Elastomer mount optimization for NVH design
- Background knowledge about automotive elastomer mounts
- Examples for preloaded dynamic stiffness characterization up to 3 kHz
- Future proof test rig solutions for elastomer mount verification
- June 22, 2023
09:00 - 10:00 CEST or
15:30 - 16:30 CEST
If you can’t attend, register anyway! The webinar will be recorded and shared.
Minthia von Wiarda, Marketing
Global Product Manager
Thomas is Global Product Manager for m+p international. With a PhD in engineering, he is an expert in structural dynamics and successfully connects science with applications development.
Head of Test Stand Engineering
Michael is responsible for m+p international’s easy-to-use test rig solutions and fulfilling customers specifications. He has profound knowledge about testing elastomer mounts.