m+p international, Leading Partner for High-End Test and Measurement Solutions
The high-technology aerospace industry is faced with ever-shortening design and development times for products that must be safe, enduring, comfortable and economical and meet the stringent environmental demands. Testing has got an essential role here: At the development stage of a spacecraft, an aircraft wing or a satellite test must be successful the first time and data be stored securely.
m+p international has developed long, reliable cooperations with aerospace engineering companies throughout the world to assure their highest product quality.
m+p’s test and measurement systems are used by aerospace engineering teams for:
- Dynamic testing and vibration analysis
- Data reduction with/without time history recording to throughput disc
- Vibration testing on shaker(s), force limited vibration testing
- Structural testing and modal testing
- Rotating machinery diagnostics
- Performance and functional testing
- Strain measurements and experimental stress analysis
- Temperature measurements
- Acoustic analysis
- Ground vibration testing
- Acoustic control in a reverberant chamber
- Customized solutions and test stands
We understand applications from the operator's point of view. Our closed-loop controller, for example, meets the requirements for both vibration and acoustic requirements thus making the investment even more attractive. A single system performs the vibration control work and operates the reverberant chamber.
Please contact m+p international for sample customers.