Its modular design and easy parameterization make m+p Coda ideally suited for experimental structural testing and multi-axis strain and stress analysis. Features include measurements with single- and multichannel strain gauges, real-time strain and stress calculations, limit checking and communication with the load control system. m+p Coda provides limit checking and alarm monitoring on every channel.
m+p Coda supports ¼, ½, full-bridge configurations and rosette type sensors, also thermocouples and RTDs for temperature compensation are supported. An optional trend detection allows to track the linear trend of strain gauge signals with respect to the reference channel (e.g. force).
m+p Coda supports our Ethernet-based m+p VibRunner and m+p VibMobile measurement hardware as well as the LXI-based EX1629 instrument from VTI Instruments for strain measurements and experimental stress analysis.
- Desktop or 19" rack mounting
- 8-24 input channels per m+p VibRunner
- Synchronization of multiple m+p VibRunner frontends
- 204.8 kHz max. sampling rate
- 24-bit resolution
- 1 Gbit/s Ethernet interface
- IEPE, TEDS
- Bridge sensor conditioning
- 2-12 source output channels per m+p VibRunner, safety shutdown
- 2-12 tacho inputs
- 8 digital inputs/outputs per m+p VibRunner
More information on m+p VibRunner