Industry Leading Vibration Controllers m+p VibControl:
Discover What is New in Release 2.17
The latest m+p VibControl revision for advanced environmental testing is here to make your daily work as easy and efficient as possible. Our new features will help you save time, improve test accuracy and enhance product safety when performing vibration tests for a wide range of applications.
Download Update Note:
Register now to explore the added functionalities, learn more about their applications and watch our demo videos.
New Application Highlights
- Evaluate Shock Response Spectrum (SRS) during Classical Shock to save time & run more detailed analyses
- Apply Notching for Sine-on-Random Tones to better protect your test objects
- Use the Detection Mode for Structural Changes to reduce your test times & enhance safety
Testing & Automation Enhancements
- Flexibly trigger more accurate tests by combining Digital Channels using Logic AND Operation
- Reduce testing times & enhance coverage of large frequency ranges with New Sine Dwell Types: Log and R40
- Achieve Increased Sampling Rates of up to 200 kHz to easily conduct high oversampling tests
- Utilize the Firmware Update Tool for quick & easy maintenance of your measurement frontends
- Validate successful testing through Improved Reporting for RMS Time History
- Disable Aborts on Lower Levels to avoid unnecessary workflow interruptions
User Interface Improvements
- Prevent unintentional calculations for nearby or irregular peaks with Q-Factor UI Improvements and Flexible Correction
- Set Channel Colors during setup to ensure testing and post-processing visuals always remain consistent
- Avoid inaccurate tests due to missed sensor calibrations with the Transducer Calibration Date Shown in Channel Table
- Use the Extended Display Time Elapsed / Remaining to see your test progress at a glance
Ready to get started?
Talk to us to see how m+p VibControl can support your vibration testing needs.
Update your m+p VibControl!
Contact us to upgrade your m+p VibControl solution to the new 2.17 release.