- Random testing is commonly used in aerospace and military applications for duplicating such events as aircraft take-off, rocket launch, or transportation over rough terrain.
Download Information: Random Vibration Control
m+p Product Guide "Vibration Testing"
Application Note "Force Limited Vibration Testing"
Random Vibration Control
- Fully compliant with DIN, MIL-STD 810 and many other standards
- Support on electrodynamic and hydraulic shakers
- Frequency range up to 12.8 kHz or 40 kHz, hardware dependent
- All input channels available as control, watchdog and/or measurement channels
- Control strategy: average, maximum, minimum
- Notching/force limiting
- True multi-tasking without loss of real-time control
- Resolution up to 25,600 lines, selectable in 8 steps
- Kurtosis control accelerates structural life testing; control of the excitation by adjustment of the probability density function (PDF)
- Time data display and frequency display
- Seamless import/export of test results into applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and m+p Analyzer for dynamic signal analysis
- Measuring and monitoring DC signals for functional testing
Random Data Reduction
- Online analysis of measured data or taped random data (PSD averaging)
- Measured data can be recorded on throughput disc
- Scalable hardware from 4 to 1,280 channels
- Fully replaces tape recorder