Meeting the Challenges of Today's Noise and Vibration Engineering
Today car manufacturers have to design new or improved models much faster than before to stay competitive. The trend of mass customization forces the automotive engineers to design and develop a high number of vehicle variants. And the requirements concerning quality, durability, occupant safety, ride comfort and fuel efficiency increase continuously.
m+p international has built longstanding, reliable relationships with the automotive industry and its suppliers. We support their engineering teams in the following areas:
- Vibration testing on shaker(s)
- Road load simulation
- Dynamic measurements and vibration analysis
- Modal testing
- Impact testing
- Rotating machinery diagnostics
- Acoustic analysis and sound quality
- Hand-arm and whole body vibrations
- Strain measurements and stress analysis
- High-frequency test stand using electrodynamic or piezoelectric shakers for engine and transmission mounts
- Customized solutions and test stands
Please contact m+p international for sample customers.