- Vehicle road load simulations for durability tests
- Testing of large and complicated structures for operational loading
- Earthquake simulation as per IEEE 344
- Testing of components and sub-assemblies on specially designed shaker tables with motion in several degrees of freedom
- Seismic qualification
- Excitation of large structures such as complete automobiles, aircraft, rockets and railroad cars on multiple shakers each directly attached to a load input point
下载信息。Multi-Axis Vibration Control
m+p Product Guide "Multi Axis"
Coupled and Uncoupled MIMO Testing
m+p VibControl provides coupled and uncoupled multi-axis vibration testing (MIMO) in a closed control loop. Test modes include random, sine, shock and time domain replication (road load simulation). Multi-axis motions are characteristic of field environments. The more a vibration test can replicate the field environment, the more realistically it can induce a vibration stress loading equivalent to that experienced by the product in the field.
Whereas a single-axis random or sine test can be defined by a single value at each frequency, a multi-axis test requires the definition of a complex matrix at each frequency representing all the demand levels, as well as the coherence and cross-phases between each pair. The flexible display arrangements allow tailoring to show just the required information for maximum clarity during test operation, while all measured data is recorded and available for later analysis. Where the cross-phases and coherences are defined, m+p VibControl will verify that the demanded control values are feasible and also within the capabilities of the system.
Precise and Realistic Real-World Simulation
Applications of the m+p VibControl multi-axis controller include vehicle road load simulations for durability tests, testing of large and complicated structures for operational loading as well as earthquake simulation as per IEEE 344. Components and sub-assemblies are tested on specially designed shaker tables with motion in several degrees of freedom. For seismic qualification the test specimen is fixed to a multi-axis earthquake shake table. Large structures such as complete automobiles, aircraft, rockets and railroad cars are excited on multiple shakers each directly attached to a load input point.
Phase and Amlitude Control Unit
The m+p PCU4 phase and amplitude control unit ensures that up to four shakers are reliably synchronized and coupled together to act as one system. It processes sine, random and shock data in a frequency range from 5 Hz to ca. 3 kHz. This specialist phase and amplitude control unit is used for optimization of the effective shaker force in the special application case where shakers are rigidly coupled via a head expander or slip table.
- m+p Analyzer的高级分析、报告功能
- 独立使用或 19 寸1U高度上架设计， 3 个模块插口， 坚固钢结构
- 通过时钟同步连接将多个 m+p VibRunner 同步，实现分布式使用、
- 网络接口：1 Gbit/s 传输速度
- 8-24 模拟输入通道/单元，每通道独立 24 位 A/D，采样速度 102.4 kHz/通道，单端或差分输入模式
- 支持 TEDS
- 支持 ICP®
- 2-12 差分信号源输出通道/单元，每通道独立 24 位 D/A，带有紧急停机保护装置
- 2-12 转速输入通道
- 8 个数字输入/输出通道
ICP® 是 PBC 公司的注册商标。
- 独立使用或19寸1U高度上架设计， 3个模块插口， 坚固钢结构
- 通过时钟同步连接将多个m+p VibRunner 同步，实现分布式使用、
- 网络接口：1 Gbit/s 传输速度
- 8-24模拟输入通道/单元，每通道独立24位A/D，采样速度102.4 kHz/通道，单端或差分输入模式